Tribe of Judah (band)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2011)|
|Tribe of Judah|
|Origin||Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A.|
|Genres||Hard rock, industrial rock|
|Past members||Gary Cherone
Tribe of Judah is Gary Cherone's post-Van Halen band featuring a couple of former members of Extreme (bassist Pat Badger and drummer Mike Mangini). An eponymous EP was released in 2001 and a full-length album was released in late 2002. Tribe of Judah is different from Cherone's other work as it features a more industrial/electronic sound. At least one song, "Left for Dead", was (supposedly) slated to be a track on a follow-up Van Halen album which would have featured Cherone.
- East of Paradise (EP) (2001)
- Exit Elvis the CD has the subtitle, "(the flaws of non contradiction)" (2002)
- Gary Cherone - vocals
- Steve Ferlazzo - keyboards
- Mike Mangini - drums
- Pat Badger - bass, vocals
- Leo Mellace - guitar
- "Van Halen News Desk: Michael Anthony/VH Radio/Gary Cherone Update (May 4, 2001)". Vhnd.com. Retrieved 2011-07-01.