|Established||15 August 2016|
|Head chef||Jan Sobecki|
|Street address||Jan Deckersstraat 7|
|Postal/ZIP Code||5591 HN|
The restaurant is housed in a building founded in 1916. Before Sobecki moved in, the building housed the restaurant Boreas, ran by head chef Nico Boreas. Sobecki, who used to work at the two starred Chapeau! that closed on 1 August 2016, could take over the restaurant smoothly. The restaurant was opened on 15 August 2016.
- Posthumus, Wieteke (26 April 2016). "Jan Sobecki over overname Boreas: 'Deze uitdaging is echt kicken'" [Jan Sobecki about take over of Boreas: 'This challenge is really kicking']. Misset Horeca (in Dutch). Retrieved 31 December 2016.
- "Lekker 500 – Tribecka".
- "Uitreiking Michelinsterren: twee sterren voor Tribeca in Heeze" [Presentation Michelin stars: two stars for Tribeca in Heeze]. Eindhovens Dagblad (in Dutch). 12 December 2016. Retrieved 31 December 2016.
- "Sobecki over zijn nieuwe restaurant Tribeca" (in Dutch).
- Posthumus, Wieteke (25 April 2016). "Tweesterrenrestaurant sluit deuren" [Two starred restaurant closes doors]. Misset Horeca (in Dutch). Retrieved 31 December 2016.
- Posthumus, Wieteke (18 August 2016). "Jan Sobecki: droom werkelijkheid met Tribeca" [Jan Sobecki: a dream becomes reality with Tribeca]. Misset Horeca (in Dutch). Retrieved 31 December 2016.
|This restaurant-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|