|Tarigaun Airport |
दाङ विमानस्थल (Nepali)
|Serves||Dang District and Tulsipur|
|Elevation AMSL||640 m / 2,100 ft|
Tarigaun Airport (IATA: DNP, ICAO: VNDG), also known as Dang Airport, is an airport serving the western part of Dang Deukhuri District in Province No. 5 of western Nepal. The airport is located in Tulsipur, 2 km (1 mi) south of the town center, and 23 km (14 mi) west of Ghorahi, for which it is able to serve the whole district. The airport is able to handle aircraft from the Nepalese Army Air Service.
Airlines and destinations
- Airport information for Dang, Nepal - Tulsipur Airport - (VNDG / DNP) at Great Circle Mapper.
- "Dang (Tarigaun) Airport" (PDF). Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal. Retrieved 1 September 2018.
- "Domestic Schedule". Nepal Airlines. Retrieved 1 October 2018.
- "NAC increasing flights in Domestic sector; 2 weekly flights to Tarigaun airport". Aviation Nepal. 9 October 2018. Retrieved 10 October 2018.
- "Summit Air to recommence its service at Dang Airport (DNP)". Aviation Nepal. 29 December 2017. Retrieved 1 September 2018.