From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Time zone (UTC)||UTC+1 Central European Time|
- The Tribunj municipality has 2 towns not only Tribunj,it also has a town towards the west,named Sovje,a very quiet little village known for its nice beach.
- The town has been known is medieval ages as Jurjevgrad,it has a little peninsula connected to mainland with an old stone bridge.
- Every year at summer Tribunj organises a Regional Donkey Race which has people racing on donkeys.
- NK Mladost Tribunj is from Tribunj.
- "Population by Age and Sex, by Settlements, 2011 Census: Tribunj". Census of Population, Households and Dwellings 2011. Zagreb: Croatian Bureau of Statistics. December 2012.
|This Šibenik-Knin County geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|