From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tricky Dicky may refer to one of the following:
- US President Richard Nixon, as a derogatory nickname with origins in the United States Senate election in California, 1950
- Australian Greens Leader Richard Di Natale
- A song about Richard Nixon by Country Joe McDonald
- "Tricky Dicky", a 1962 song by Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller, recorded by Richie Barrett and The Searchers among others
- Tricky Dicky (Cor!!), a British comic strip by Cyril Gwyn Price, which appeared in the magazine Cor!! from 1970 to 1973.
- Tricky Dicky (comics), a British comic strip by John Dalles which appeared in the magazine The Topper and The Beano, from 1977 on.
- Richard Hillman, in the Coronation Street TV series
- Richard Cole (EastEnders), in the EastEnders TV series
- Dick Smith (entrepreneur), as an Australian colloquialism
- Tricky Dicky's Mission Impossible, a character from the children's television show, ZZZap!
- Man Called Invincible, a 1973 western comedy film also known as Tricky Dicky
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tricky Dicky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.