In English use, the term Tricolore, French and Italian spelling of tricolour (flag), may refer to:
- The flag of France
- The flag of Italy
- Tricolour (flag)
- Tricolore (ballet), a 1978 ballet by Peter Martins, Jean-Pierre Bonnefoux and Jerome Robbins'
- Tricolore (album), a 2013 album, by Derbyshire indie band Haiku Salut
- Tricolore, a singing group taking part in the BBC's Eurovision Song Contest Making Your Mind Up programme in 2005
- Tricolore, a popular Italian appetiser/salad consisting of (most commonly) Buffalo Mozzarella, Sliced Tomato, Fresh Basil and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Tricolore, an Italian salad often containing endive lettuce and strips of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Adidas Tricolore, the official football of the 1998 World Cup
- Le Tricolore de Montréal, a soccer team
- Montreal Canadiens, a hockey team, nicknamed Le Tricolore
- Tricolore, idol unit from the anime series PriPara.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tricolore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.