Jump to navigation Jump to search
In English use, the term Tricolore, French and Italian spelling of tricolour (flag), may refer to:
- The flag of France
- The flag of Italy
- Tricolour (flag)
- Tricolore (ballet), a 1978 ballet by Peter Martins, Jean-Pierre Bonnefoux and Jerome Robbins'
- Tricolore (album), a 2013 album, by Derbyshire indie band Haiku Salut
- Tricolore, a singing group taking part in the BBC's Eurovision Song Contest Making Your Mind Up programme in 2005
- Tricolore, a popular Italian appetiser/salad consisting of (most commonly) Buffalo Mozzarella, Sliced Tomato, Fresh Basil and Extra Virgin Olive Oil, also known as a Caprese salad
- Tricolore, an Italian salad often containing endive lettuce and strips of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Adidas Tricolore, the official football of the 1998 World Cup
- Le Tricolore de Montréal, a soccer team
- Montreal Canadiens, a hockey team, nicknamed Le Tricolore
- Tricolore, idol unit from the anime series PriPara.
- Tricolore is a Textbook written by Sylivia Honnor, Michael Spencer and Heather Mascice-Taylor and published by Nelson Thornes.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tricolore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.