Tridium Inc. is an American engineering hardware and software company based in Richmond, Virginia, whose products facilitate and integrate the automation of building and other engineering control systems.
History and ownership
Tridium is the developer of Niagara Framework. The Niagara Framework is a universal software infrastructure that allows building controls integrators, HVAC and mechanical contractors to build custom, web-enabled applications for accessing, automating and controlling smart devices real-time via local network or over the Internet.
- "Tridium Inc.: Private Company Information - Bloomberg". Bloomberg. Retrieved 5 May 2017.
- "Researchers warn of cyber flaws in Honeywell control systems". Reuters. 2013-02-05. Retrieved 2015-08-13.
- Casey, Terry (June 2004). "Tridium takes Building Controls into the 21st Century on Landmark Dubai Project". Retrieved 18 May 2017.
- O'Harrow, Robert Jr. (2012-07-11). "Tridium's Niagara Framework: Marvel of connectivity illustrates new cyber risks". The Washington Post. Retrieved 2015-08-13.
- Zito, Phil. "What is Tridium Part 1". Archived from the original on 29 June 2016. Retrieved 13 August 2015.
|This software company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|