This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2010)
|Location||Viale Alemagna 6, 20121, Milan, Italy|
The Triennale di Milano is a museum of art and design in the Parco Sempione in Milan, in Lombardy in northern Italy. It is housed in the Palazzo dell'Arte, which was designed by Giovanni Muzio and built between 1931 and 1933; construction was financed by Antonio Bernocchi and his brothers Andrea and Michele.: 1948
The building houses a theatre, the Teatro dell'Arte, which was also designed by Muzio.: 51
- Dario Marchesoni, Luisa Giussani (1985). La Triennale di Milano e il Palazzo dell'arte. Milan: Electra. ISBN 9788843511723.
- Milan Triennial Exhibition of Decorative Arts and Modern Architecture. Paris: Bureau International des Expositions. Archived 4 September 2011.
- 21st century. Design after Design. Paris: Bureau International des Expositions. Accessed November 2017.
- Luca Trombetta (16 December 2015). Un restauro che vale oro (in Italian). Corriere della Sera. Accessed February 2018.
- Maria Grazia Bellisario Angela Tecce (2012). I luoghi del contemporaneo 2012 : contemporary art venues. Roma : Gangemi, 2012. ISBN 9788849224108.