|• Municipal unit||102.0 km2 (39.4 sq mi)|
|• Municipal unit||578|
|• Municipal unit density||5.7/km2 (15/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
Trikolonoi (Greek: Τρικόλωνοι) is a former municipality in Arcadia, Peloponnese, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Gortynia, of which it is a municipal unit. The municipal unit has an area of 102.031 km2. The municipal unit includes the villages of Stemnitsa (the former municipal seat), Syrna, Pavlia, Palamari and Elliniko. Trikolonoi is located southeast of Dimitsana, west of Tripoli and north of Megalopoli. In 2011 Trikolonoi had a population of 578. The place takes its name from the ancient town of Tricoloni.
The municipal unit Trikolonoi is subdivided into the following communities (constituent villages in brackets):
- Palamari (Palamari, Psari)
- Stemnitsa (Stemnitsa, Moni Agiou Ioannou Prodromou)
- Syrna (Syrna, Ano Kalyvia)
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (in Greek)
- "Population & housing census 2001 (incl. area and average elevation)" (PDF) (in Greek). National Statistical Service of Greece.