|Look up trillion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trillion may refer to:
- Trillion (short scale) (1,000,000,000,000; one million million; 1012; SI prefix: tera-), the current meaning in both American and British English
- Trillion (long scale) (1,000,000,000,000,000,000; one million million million; 1018; SI prefix: exa-), the former meaning in British English and the current use in many non-English-speaking countries
- Trilliant cut, sometimes called trillion, a triangular type of modified brilliant cut in gemstones
- Trillion (horse), an American champion racehorse
- Trillions, a science fiction novel by Nicholas Fisk
- Trillion, a performer in the English hip pop quintet KING
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trillion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.