Trillium Health Centre
|Trillium Health Partners - Mississauga Hospital|
|Location||Mississauga and Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Care system||Public Medicare (Canada) (OHIP)|
|Affiliated university||University of Toronto|
|Emergency department||Yes - at Mississauga and Credit Valley|
|Beds||751 at Mississauga|
|Founded||1998 merger of Mississauga Hospital (1958 as South Peel) and Queensway General (1956)|
|Lists||Hospitals in Canada|
Trillium Health Centre is a former name of Trillium Health Partners - Mississauga hospital serving the residents of central and south Mississauga in Ontario, Canada. It was formed with the amalgamation of the Mississauga Hospital and the Queensway General Hospital in April 1998. Trillium Health Centre merged with the Credit Valley Hospital on December 1, 2011 to form Trillium Health Partners.
Programs and Services
Located at 100 Queensway West, Mississauga:
- Regional Stroke Centre: The Harold G. & June C. Shipp Stroke Centre
- Regional Cardiac Centre
- Regional Neurosurgery Centre
- Internal Medicine and Sub-specialities
- Intensive Care
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Mental Health
- Colonel Sanders Family Care Centre
- Diagnostic Imaging, Interventional Radiology
- Diabetes Management Centre
- Emergency Services (24 hours/day)
- A specialist SARS clinic operated during the 2003 outbreak
- Surgicentre - the largest outpatient surgical centre in North America
Queensway Health Centre
Located at 150 Sherway Drive:
- Complex Continuing Care
- Kingsway Financial Spine Centre
- The Betty Wallace Women's Health Centre
- Rehabilitation Services
- Urgent Care Centre (14 hours/day)
Bus Terminal - Mississauga Site
|Location||100 Queensway West,
|Owned by||City of Mississauga|
The bus terminal has no ticketing services and contains a bus shelter.
For the Mississauga site, bus service is exclusively by MiWay. All routes are wheelchair-accessible ().
|4||Sherway Gardens||Glengarry Road to Sherway Gardens via Huron Park|
|19||Hurontario||Port Credit GO Station to Hurontario & 407 Park & Ride Lot via City Centre|
|19A||Britannia via City Centre|
|19C||Heartland via City Centre|
|103||Hurontario Express||Port Credit GO Station to Brampton Gateway Terminal|
Transit Connections - West Toronto Site
|4||Sherway Gardens||Glengarry Road to Sherway Gardens via Huron Park and Trillium Health Centre Mississauga Site|
|15||Evans||Sherway Gardens to Royal York Subway Station|
|80A||Queensway||Sherway Gardens to Keele Subway Station|
|80B||Sherway Gardens to Humber Loop|
|123B||Shorncliffe||Long Branch GO Station to Kipling Subway Station via East Mall|
|123C||Long Branch GO Station to Kipling Subway Station via North Queen|
|123D||Sherway Gardens to Kipling Subway Station via East Mall|
||Brampton Civic Hospital||Etobicoke General Hospital||Humber River Regional Hospital|
|Credit Valley Hospital||St. Joseph's Health Centre|
|Oakville-Trafalgar Memorial Hospital|
- "The P3 puzzle: How it came apart". Toronto Star. December 22, 2007. Retrieved 2008-09-12.
- "Angioplasty protocol at some GTA hospitals was unclear". Toronto Star. November 16, 2007. Retrieved 2008-09-12.
- "SARS claims seventh victim in Toronto area". CTV News. April 3, 2003. Retrieved 2008-09-12.
- Rachlis, Michael (2005). Public Solutions to Health Care Wait Lists. Canadian Centre Policy Alternatives. p. 5. ISBN 978-0-88627-468-9. Retrieved 2008-09-12.
- Bradbeer, Janice (May 5, 2007). "Helping seniors age with dignity". Toronto Star. Retrieved 2008-09-12.
- Yee, Roger (2006). Healthcare Spaces No. 3. Visual Reference Publications. p. 228. ISBN 978-1-58471-093-6. Retrieved 2008-09-12.
- Yelaja, Prithi (February 3, 2007). "South Asians raise millions for hospital". Toronto Star. Retrieved 2008-09-12.