From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Trillo may refer to:
- Trillo, Italian for Trill (music), a musical ornament
- In 17th century Italy "trillo" denotes the so-called 'Monteverdi trill' or 'goat's trill', a tremolo-like repetition of a single pitch, the term "gruppo" being used for the modern trill or shake.
- Trillo, a threshing-board used in some Spanish-speaking countries
- Trillo (Guadalajara), town in Spain with nearby Trillo Nuclear Power Plant
- St. Trillo, 6th century Breton missionary to Wales after whom Llandrillo (Denbighshire) and Llandrillo yn Rhos are named
- John Trillo ( 1915 –1992), bishop of the Church of England
- Carlos Trillo (1943 – 2011), Argentine comic book writer
- Manny Trillo (b. 1950), former Major League Baseball second baseman
- Dennis Trillo (b. 1981), Filipino actor and star of My Husband's Lover
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trillo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.