From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Trilobyte)
|Look up trilobite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A trilobite is a member of a class of extinct marine arthropods.
Trilobite or Trilobites may also refer to:
- Trilobites (genus), an obsolete genus of the marine arthropods
- Electrolux Trilobite, a robot vacuum cleaner
- Trilobyte (company), a computer game developer
- The Trilobites, Australian rock band
- Trilobite: Eyewitness to Evolution, a 2001 book by Richard Fortey
- Trilobite beetle (Platerodrilus), an insect
- Trilobite larva, a juvenile stage in certain invertebrates
- All pages with titles containing Trilobite
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trilobite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.