|Born||3 January 1929|
Ghanasalia, Nayagarh district, Odisha
|Education||Phd. (University of Chicago)|
|Alma mater||Ravenshaw College, Benaras Hindu University, University of Chicago|
|Awards||Padma Bhusan, Kalinga Prize|
Trilochan Pradhan, (born 3 January 1929) is an Indian scientist. He is the founding director of Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar (1974-1989). Trilochan Pradhan, obtained his PhD from the University of Chicago in 1956. He headed the Theoretical Nuclear Physics Division at the Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (1964–74) and served as the vice chancellor of Utkal University (1989–91).
- The Photon, (Nova Science Publishers, New York), 2001
- Quantum Mechanics (University Press of Hyderabad) 
- Electron Capture by Protons Passing through Hydrogen
- Jagannath Mohanty; Sudhansu Mohanty (1 January 2006). In Quest of Quality Education and Literature: An Autobiography. Deep & Deep Publications. pp. 190–. ISBN 978-81-7629-764-6.
- Trilochan Pradhan (1 January 2001). The Photon. Nova Publishers. ISBN 978-1-56072-928-0.
- Trilochan Pradhan (2009). Quantum Mechanics. Anshan. ISBN 978-1-84829-038-9.
- Trilochan Pradhan (1956). Electron Capture by Protons Passing Through Hydrogen. University of Chicago, Department of Physics.
- "Physicist Trilochan Pradhan gets Kalinga Samman". Business Standard. Retrieved 26 November 2015.