|Ottawa Transitway station|
|Owned by||OC Transpo|
It serves as the eastern weekday terminus for the OC Transpo transitway route 95. There is currently no weekend service (except by local route 122), as it is mostly a stop for servicing commuters who are using the Park and Ride facility that contains about 1089 parking spaces. There are plans to possibly add a transitway extension into residential neighborhoods along Innes Road and Trim Road, while it remains mostly rural to the east towards Cumberland Village and Rockland.
During the summer, special service to nearby Petrie Island Beach is provided on weekends.
This station will serve as the eastern terminus for the Confederation Line beginning in 2023.
The following routes serve Trim Station:
Rapid Routes: 91 95
Local Routes: 22 122 198
Connexion Routes: 221
Event Routes: 405 455
- Route 91 only serves this station during peak periods.
- Route 95 doesn't serve this station on weekends.
- Route 122 doesn't travel south of Trim Station during the late evenings Monday-Friday.
- Route 198 only operates on weekends during the summer months.
- "Trim" (PDF). Station Layout. OC Transpo. Dec 2015. Retrieved March 10, 2016.