Trinità dei Monti (think tank)
|Type||Economic, foreign policy, financial think tank|
Trinità dei Monti is an independent think tank based in Rome, Italy. It was de facto founded by Pierluigi Testa in February 2012. The group is composed of more than 400 members (50 of whom are founding members).
Trinità dei Monti is a discussion group which meets at the foot of the Spanish Steps in Rome on a monthly basis with a view to gaining further insight into topical issues regarding economics, financial markets, banking as well as the Italian and the European politics. There is an active participation of expert speakers from public authorities, the banking world, enterprises and universities.
Since February 2012 Trinità dei Monti has organized a series of institutional meetings with a general view to promoting positive economic, business, banking and financial culture as well as fostering such culture in the course of time in order to instil confidence in the public bodies and to create a large pool of skills for the current and future establishment.
- Analysis and discussion on topics that regard the economy, law, domestic and international politics, labour, banking and finance, and business during regular meetings held with the objective to generate debate on (and focus considerable attention towards) issues of direct interest for both Italy and the European Union.
- Formulation and delivery of concrete proposals for development of the economy and management of socio-economic policies regarding our country to the bodies of the Italian Government and to the main players in the industry.
- Development of international relations with a view to facilitating dialogue and development of synergies with governmental, industrial and academic entities. The think tank has already established relationships with several foreign countries, including the United States of America, the United Kingdom, France, Switzerland, Poland, Georgia, and Hungary.
- Promoting excellence and unleashing the potential of young professionals through coaching and their engagement in the institutional initiatives.
- To meet women professionals on a regular basis in the framework of meetings called ‘Womenomics’.
- To gain an in-depth insight into certain issues relating to the political and economic history of Italy.
- "City of Rome Risks Bankruptcy After Aid Falls Through". The Wall Street Journal. 27 February 2014.
- "it: Marino all'accademia inglese. 'Il declino della capitale'". Repubblica. 28 August 2013.
- "it: Mobilità innovativa per la capitale". Il Sole24Ore. 10 September 2013.
- "it: Euro, debito pubblico, PMI. Pierluigi Testa, think-tank 'Trinità dei Monti'". Prismanews. 21 November 2013. Archived from the original on 22 December 2015.
- "it: Il guru economico Warren Mosler in Italia per riflettere sulla crescita". ItaliaOGGI. 27 May 2015.
- "it: De-industrializzazione: 'Trinità dei Monti', meeting alla Camera". Prismanews. 5 March 2014. Archived from the original on 22 December 2015.
- "it: Un decalogo degli economisti: 'Perche restare nell'euro'". AGI - Agenzia Giornalistica Italia. 22 May 2014.
- "it: 'Investire in porti e aeroporti', vice ministro Nencini. Ma Gioia Tauro". Prismanews. 10 October 2014. Archived from the original on 22 December 2015.
- "it: 'Declino-Italia, Paese senza merito-regole-competizione'". Prismanews. 18 October 2013. Archived from the original on 22 December 2015.
- "it: 'Cambiare la Città eterna'. Think-tank e giovani a confronto'". Prismanews. 20 September 2013. Archived from the original on 22 December 2015.