From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Trinity, in comics, may refer to:
- DC Comics comics and characters:
- Trinity (comics character), a character created in 1990 and used in stories featuring the Teen Titans and Wonder Woman
- Trinity (story arc), a 1993 crossover story arc that include a limited series and issues of Green Lantern vol. 3, Darkstars, and L.E.G.I.O.N.
- Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman: Trinity, a 2002 limited series by Matt Wagner
- Trinity (comic book), a 2008 weekly limited series written by Kurt Busiek, with art by Mark Bagley
- Blue Trinity and Red Trinity, Soviet superspeedster teams created by Pyotr Orloff, featured in Flash and Suicide Squad
- Trinity (Team Tejas), an Azteca Productions superheroine and member of Team Tejas
- Trinity Blood, a light novel series and manga
- Trinity Angels, a 1997 series from Acclaim Comics
- Broken Trinity, a 2008 series from Image Comics
- Sister Trinity, a late nineteenth century, Old West avatar of Warrior Nun Areala
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.