Trinity Beach, Queensland
Trinity Beach looking north.
|Population||5,488 (2016 census)|
|State electorate(s)||Barron River|
Trinity Beach is approximately 20 kilometres (10 mi) from the Cairns city centre and approximately 6.6 km from Smithfield. Trinity Beach is also a beach stretching for about a mile on the eastern coast of Australia bounded by the Coral Sea. The suburb itself is approximately 2 km wide.
Trinity Beach State School opened on 30 January 1979.
Trinity Beach State School is a government primary (P-6) school for boys and girls in Wewak Street. In 2016, the school had an enrolment of 923 students with 60 teaching staff (57 full-time equivalent) and 36 non-teaching staff (22 full-time equivalent).
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Trinity Beach (SSC)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 5 March 2018.
- "Trinity Beach - suburb (entry 48906)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 10 April 2016.
- "Trinity Beach - beach (entry 41949)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 10 April 2016.
- Queensland Family History Society (2010), Queensland schools past and present (Version 1.01 ed.), Queensland Family History Society, ISBN 978-1-921171-26-0
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Trinity Beach (SSC)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 5 March 2018.
- "Annual Report 2016" (PDF). Trinity Beach State School. Archived (PDF) from the original on 5 March 2018. Retrieved 5 March 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Trinity Beach, Queensland.|
|This Far North Queensland geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|