|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||Joyce Evelyn McPherson
August 21, 1964
La Jolla, California
|Died||October 25, 1998(aged 34)|
|Other names||Trinity Barnes, Roxanne McPherson, Boom Boom Larue|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|No. of adult films||209 (+99 compilations)|
Career and life
Loren danced in Show World, where she was a featured performer. She began her porn career on screen in late-1985, and quickly achieved renown as one of the first starlets of the straight-to-video era of adult films. She retired from pornographic films in the early 1990s. Loren moved back to California and did photo layouts for men's magazines including Hustler, Gent and D-Cup.
Loren died on October 25, 1998; her death is variously referenced as caused by a brain aneurysm or an overdose of prescription painkillers. She is buried in the Oakwood Memorial Park Cemetery in Chatsworth, California. Her former partner Joe Gallant started his company, Black Mirror Productions, in part to raise money to support Loren's daughter.
- Midnight Pink (1986)
- Amazing Tails (1987)
- I love you Molly Flynn (1988)
- Sorority Pink (1989)
- Buttman's Bend Over Babes (1990)
- Battle of the Ultra Milkmaids (1992)
- Tit to Tit (1994)
- "Dreams in the Forbidden Zone"
- "Trinity Loren - biography filmography". iafd.com. Retrieved Aug 31, 2014.
- Lentz, Harris M. (1998). Obituaries in the Performing Arts. McFarland & Company.
- Butler, Jerry. Raw Talent: The Adult Film Industry As Seen by Its Most Popular Male Star. Prometheus Books. pp. 16, 20. ISBN 9781615922574.
- Brooks, Patricia; Brooks, Jonathan (2006). Laid to Rest in California: A Guide to the Cemeteries and Grave Sites of the Rich and Famous. Globe Pequot. pp. 118–19. ISBN 9780762741014.
- "Adult Education", by Amy Sohn, March 18, 2002, New York Magazine. Retrieved 2007-08-04.