Trinity Park, Queensland
Looking south down along Galena Close, Trinity Park, 2018
|Population||3,105 (2016 census)|
|• Density||863/km2 (2,234/sq mi)|
|Area||3.6 km2 (1.4 sq mi)|
|State electorate(s)||Barron River|
Trinity Park is one of Cairn's northern suburbs. It is bounded to the north-east by the Coral Sea, to the east by Half Moon Creek and to the west by the Captain Cook Highway. The land is low-lying flat land (below 10 metres above sea level). The western half of the suburb is freehold land, mostly developed as residential housing. The eastern half of the suburb remains Crown land and is not developed.
Holy Cross School is a Roman Catholic primary (P-6) school for boys and girls in Reed Road. It is operated by the Roman Catholic Diocese of Cairns. As at 2018, it has an enrolment of 525 students with 36 teachers (33 full-time equivalent) and 33 non-teaching staff (15 full-time equivalent).
There is a marina with 108 berths which connects to Half Moon Creek which leads into the Coral Sea.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Trinity Park (SSC)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 5 March 2018.
- "Trinity Park - suburb in Cairns Region (entry 48907)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 29 December 2017.
- "Queensland Globe". State of Queensland. Retrieved 5 March 2018.
- "Holy Cross School Trinity Park". Archived from the original on 5 March 2018. Retrieved 5 March 2018.
- "Holy Cross School, Trinity Park". Roman Catholic Diocese of Cairns. 26 February 2018. Archived from the original on 5 March 2018. Retrieved 5 March 2018.
- "Marina facilities". Bluewater Marina. Archived from the original on 14 March 2018. Retrieved 6 May 2018.
Media related to Trinity Park, Queensland at Wikimedia Commons
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|