From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tripe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tripe is a type of edible offal from the stomachs of various domestic animals, and is also an informal term for nonsense or rubbish.
Tripe may also refer to:
- John Swete (1752-1821), born John Tripe, English clergyman, artist, antiquary, historian, topographer and author
- Linnaeus Tripe (1822–1902), British photographer
- Mary Elizabeth Tripe (1870-1939), New Zealand artist and art teacher
- Robert Tripe (1973-2015), New Zealand actor
- A nickname of the Sopwith Triplane First World War fighter aircraft
- Rock tripe, a lichen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tripe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.