From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tripe palms also known as Acanthosis palmaris are a cutaneous condition characterized by ridged velvety lesions on the palms.
- Acrokeratosis paraneoplastica of Bazex
- List of cutaneous conditions
- List of cutaneous conditions associated with internal malignancy
- Rapini, Ronald P.; Bolognia, Jean L.; Jorizzo, Joseph L. (2007). Dermatology: 2-Volume Set. St. Louis: Mosby. p. 677. ISBN 1-4160-2999-0.
- Mullans EA, Cohen PR (June 1996). "Tripe palms: a cutaneous paraneoplastic syndrome". South. Med. J. 89 (6): 626–7. doi:10.1097/00007611-199606000-00016. PMID 8638207.
|This dermatology article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|