The term Triple Crown is often used to describe the act of winning or completing the three most important or difficult or prestigious events, tournaments, or prizes in a given field. Originating in England in the mid-19th century in the sport of horse racing, it has spread to other competitive endeavors.
- English Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Racing
- Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Racing (United States)
- Canadian Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Racing
- Triple Crown of Harness Racing for Pacers
- Triple Crown of Harness Racing for Trotters
- Triple Crown of Hurdling
- Triple Crown Tour (Ultimate)
- Triple Crown (American Football) A Triple Crown, in the National Football League, is an individual statistical achievement possible at a variety of positions on both offense and defense, all of which, however, ultimately require a player to finish a League Calendar Year, better known as a season, leading the NFL in three major statistical categories relative to his particular position(s).
- Triple Crown (Poker)
- Major League Baseball Triple Crown
- Triple Crown of Alpine Skiing
- Triple Crown of high school baseball in Japan, consisting of the spring invitational tournament, summer national championships and autumn national sports festival.
- Triple Crown (basketball)
- Triple Crown of Boxing
- Triple Crown of Bridge
- Triple Crown of Cycling
- Triple Crown of Brazilian Football
- Triple Crown (Nordic Skiing)
- Triple Crown (rugby union)
- Triple Crown of Snooker
- Triple Crown of Surfing
- Triple Crown Tournament (cricket)
- Triple Crown of Hiking
- Triple Crown of United States Conformation Dog Shows: the Westminster Dog Show, National Dog Show and AKC/Eukanuba National Championship
- Triple Crown of Professional Paintball, a professional paintball team winning all 3 big series: the Millennium Series, Paintball Sports Promotions (PSP), and the National Professional Paintball League (NPPL)
- Papal Tiara, the three-tiered crown that was used by popes for centuries
- Coat of arms of the Drapers' Company, 1439 emblem with three triple crowns
- Triple Crown of Acting, for winners of an Academy Award, an Emmy Award, and a Tony Award in acting categories
- Triple accreditation, in business schools
- Triple Crown Records, a record label
- Triple Crown of Long-Distance Hiking, a reference to the Appalachian Trail, the Pacific Crest Trail, and the Continental Divide Trail.
- Treble (association football)
- Triple Gold Club
- Three Crowns
- Grand Slam (tennis)
- Grand Slam (golf)
- Grand Tour (cycling)
- Winston Million
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Triple Crown.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.