Triple Five Group
|Founded||1965 as Germez Developments|
|Headquarters||8882 170 St NW, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada|
|Nader Ghermezian (Chairman)|
Number of employees
Triple Five Group is a shopping mall owner and operator, hotel operator and real estate company based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. They are well known for their ownership of two of North America's largest malls, West Edmonton Mall in Canada and Mall of America in Minneapolis-St. Paul. The company also owns the American Dream Meadowlands mall to open at the Meadowlands Sports Complex in New Jersey in 2017.
Triple Five Group was founded by Jacob Ghermezian, an Iranian rug dealer. The company is owned, operated, and closely held by the Iranian-Canadian Jewish Ghermezian family. It maintains executive offices in Alberta and Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota
- West Edmonton Mall in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- American Dream Meadowlands in East Rutherford, New Jersey
Venture capital investments
|2011||Appboy||New York City-based mobile marketing automation company|
- Peoples Trust (Canadian trust/banking company)
- "Triple Five Group Ltd.". Fundinguniverse. Retrieved 2009-10-29.
- Hackney, Hunter (March 7, 2015). "Triple Five Group to build largest shopping mall in US". Maine News.
- Edwards, David (2 January 2014). "Mall of America called ‘racist’ for arresting Native American women before protest". Raw Story.
- Chapman, Lizette (2 October 2014). "Appboy Raises $15 Million to Help Businesses Improve Mobile Marketing". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 11 December 2014.
|This article about a Canadian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|