Vinson at the 2013 San Diego Comic Con International
|Occupation||Film & television producer|
Tripp Vinson is an American film and television producer, best known for his films Baywatch, San Andreas, Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, The Guardian, The Number 23, Red Dawn, and Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters. 
The New York Times described Vinson as a "a journeyman producer who specializes in popcorn flicks" who is good at getting films produced and quickly adapting to shifting trends. His collective films have grossed over $1.5 billion.
All films, he was producer unless otherwise noted.
|2004||After the Sunset|
|2005||The Exorcism of Emily Rose|
|2007||The Number 23|
|Journey to the Center of the Earth||Executive producer|
|What's Your Number?|
|2012||Journey 2: The Mysterious Island|
|2013||Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters||Executive producer|
|Battle of the Year|
|2015||San Andreas||Executive producer|
|Ready or Not|
- "Tripp Vinson Movie Box Office Results". www.boxofficemojo.com. Retrieved 2018-05-21.
- French, Alex (27 July 2017). "Why Hollywood Is Trying to Turn Everything Into Movies — Even Mindless Games Like 'Fruit Ninja'". The New York Times. Retrieved 27 July 2017.
- Jr, Mike Fleming (June 17, 2011). "Contrafilm Partners Beau Flynn And Tripp Vinson Splitting After Decade Together". Deadline. Retrieved December 5, 2016.
- Finke, Nikki (June 8, 2009). "UPDATED: How 'The Hangover' Got Made (P.S., It's Based On Someone In H'wood)". Deadline. Retrieved December 5, 2016.
- Kit, Borys (July 16, 2015). "'Aladdin' Live-Action Prequel in the Works at Disney (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Archived from the original on July 17, 2015. Retrieved July 15, 2015.
- "Disney is making a live-action film about Snow White's sister, Rose Red". EW.com. Retrieved 2020-06-24.