Tripura Board of Secondary Education
|Type||Governmental Board of School Education|
|Headquarters||Agartala, Tripura, India|
Tripura Board of Secondary Education (TBSE) (Bengali: ত্রিপুরা বোর্ড অফ সেকেন্ডারি এডুকেশন) is a board of school education in state of Tripura, India. It is a state agency of the Government of Tripura which is responsible for the promotion and development of secondary education in the state. Most of the public schools of the state follow the TBSE system.
Tripura Board of Secondary Education was established in the year 1973 under the Tripura Act. No.12 and named after Tripura Board of Secondary Education Act, 1973 by Tripura Legislative Assembly. The board came in operation from the year 1976. This Board is also proviidng higher education and granting to its affiliated schools.
- Education in Tripura
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), India
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), India
- Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), India
- Indian School Certificate (ISC),India
- Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), India
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC), India
- Boards of Education in India
- "Tripura Board Of Secondary Education". Tbse.in. 1976-01-01. Retrieved 2013-03-22.
- "Tripura Board Of Secondary Education". TBSE. Retrieved 29 August 2015.
- "TBSE Class 10th Result 2015". purplelist.in. Retrieved 29 August 2015.
- "Tripura Board of Secondary Education Class 12 results: Declared". India Today. Retrieved 29 August 2015.
- "Tripura Board of Secondary Education". archive.org. Retrieved 29 August 2015.
|This article about an education organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about government in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|