|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2009)|
|Industry||Computer software, Interactive entertainment|
|Founded||Roswell, Georgia, U.S. (2005)|
|Headquarters||Roswell, Georgia, US|
|John Gibson (President), Alan Wilson (Vice-President)|
|Products||Red Orchestra series
Killing Floor series
Number of employees
Tripwire Interactive is an American game development studio and publisher based in Roswell, Georgia, formed by members of the international team that created the acclaimed Unreal Tournament 2004 mod, Red Orchestra: Combined Arms. Red Orchestra won top prize in the nVidia-sponsored Make Something Unreal competition. Their first retail product, Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45, was released over Valve's Steam service on March 14, 2006. They are also a licensee of Epic's Unreal Engine 3.
Tripwire released their third game under the title Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, which is the sequel to their debut Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45. The game is a World War II-themed first-person shooter that was developed and published by themselves. The title focuses heavily on the Battle of Stalingrad. The game was released on 13 September 2011. and uses the Unreal Engine 3. On May 30, 2013, the expansion pack Rising Storm was released, focusing on the Pacific War with real life battle locations such as the Battle of Iwo Jima.
|Title||Engine||Release date||Platform(s)||Aggregated scores|
|Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45||Unreal Engine 2.5||March 14, 2006||Windows, Linux, OS X||77.67%|
|Killing Floor||Unreal Engine 2.5 (Heavily modified)||May 14, 2009||Windows, Linux, OS X||73.92%|
|Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad||Unreal Engine 3||September 13, 2011||Windows||74.41%|
|Rising Storm||Unreal Engine 3||May 30, 2013||Windows||81.36%|
|Killing Floor 2||Unreal Engine 3 (Heavily modified)||April 21, 2015||Windows, Linux, PlayStation 4|
|Rising Storm 2: Vietnam||Unreal Engine 3||TBA||Windows|
|Unannounced Title (Homeworld Project)||Unreal Engine 4||TBA||Windows, Xbox One|
- Fenlon, Wes (8 May 2014). "Killing Floor 2 exclusive first look: co-op FPS horror with the most advanced gore system ever". PC Games. Future plc. Retrieved 6 December 2014.
- Make Something Unreal: Best FPS Mod
- GT Q&A: Tripwire's Killing Floor
- Breckon, Nick (May 4, 2009). "Red Orchestra Sequel to Feature First FPS German Single-player Campaign". ShackNews. Retrieved 2009-05-05.
- "Release Date delayed". Official forums. Retrieved 2011-08-08.
- "Killing Floor 2 first look". PC Gamer. Retrieved 2014-05-08.
- "Rising Storm 2: Vietnam Officially Announced!". www.tripwireinteractive.com. Retrieved 2015-09-30.
- Scores are the average of the GameRankings aggregate score received for all platforms.
- "GameRankings Reviews: Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45". GameRankings.
- "GameRankings Reviews: Killing Floor". GameRankings.
- "GameRankings Reviews: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad". GameRankings.
- "GameRankings Reviews: Rising Storm". GameRankings.
- Yoshiro's post on the Steam forums about Dwarfs
|This United States video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|