This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||February 17, 2005|
|John Gibson (President)|
Number of employees
Tripwire Interactive LLC is an American video game developer and publisher based in Roswell, Georgia, formed by members of the international team that created Unreal Tournament 2004 mod Red Orchestra: Combined Arms. Red Orchestra won top prize in the Nvidia-sponsored Make Something Unreal competition. Their first retail product, Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45, was released over Valve's Steam service on March 14, 2006. They are also a licensee of Epic's Unreal Engine 3.
Tripwire released and published their third game, Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, which is the sequel to their debut World War II-themed Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 first-person shooter. The title focuses heavily on the Battle of Stalingrad. The game was released on September 13, 2011. and uses the Unreal Engine 3. On May 30, 2013, the expansion pack Rising Storm was released, focusing on the Pacific War with real life battle locations such as the Battle of Iwo Jima.
|Title||Engine||Release date||Platform(s)||Aggregated scores|
|Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45||Unreal Engine 2.5||March 14, 2006||Windows, Linux, OS X||81|
|Killing Floor||May 14, 2009||Windows, Linux, OS X||72|
|Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad||Unreal Engine 3||September 13, 2011||Windows||76|
|Rising Storm||May 30, 2013||Windows||82|
|Killing Floor 2||November 18, 2016||Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One||82.33|
|Rising Storm 2: Vietnam||May 30, 2017||Windows||81|
|Killing Floor: Incursion||Unreal Engine 4||November 14, 2017||Windows (VR), PlayStation 4 (PlayStation VR)||68|
|Maneater||May 22, 2020||Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S||69.67|
- The Ball
- Killing Floor: Calamity
- Zeno Clash
- Espire 1: VR Operative
- Road Redemption
- Chivalry 2
- "Tripwire Interactive Revenue and Growth", Growjo, Retrieved May 7, 2019
- Make Something Unreal: Best FPS Mod Archived June 22, 2009, at the Wayback Machine
- GT Q&A: Tripwire's Killing Floor
- Breckon, Nick (May 4, 2009). "Red Orchestra Sequel to Feature First FPS German Single-player Campaign". ShackNews. Retrieved May 5, 2009.
- "Release Date delayed". Official forums. Retrieved August 8, 2011.
- "Killing Floor 2 first look". PC Gamer. Retrieved May 8, 2014.
- "Rising Storm 2: Vietnam Officially Announced!". www.tripwireinteractive.com. Retrieved September 30, 2015.
- Scores are the average of the Metacritic aggregate score received for all platforms.
- "Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 PC". Metacritic.
- "Killing Floor PC". Metacritic.
- "Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad PC". Metacritic.
- "Rising Storm PC". Metacritic.
- "Killing Floor 2 PC, PlayStation 4 & Xbox One". Metacritic.
- "Rising Storm 2: Vietnam PC". Metacritic.
- "Killing Floor: Incursion PC & PlayStation 4". Metacritic.
- "Maneater PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One & Nintendo Switch". Metacritic.
- Yoshiro's post on the Steam forums about Dwarfs
- Gillan, Ryan (June 10, 2019). "Chivalry 2 announced, coming to Epic Games Store in 2020". Polygon. Retrieved February 26, 2020.
|This United States video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|