This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Video game industry|
|Founded||February 17, 2005|
|Headquarters||Roswell, Georgia, U.S.|
|John Gibson (President)|
Number of employees
Tripwire Interactive LLC is an American video game developer based in Roswell, Georgia, formed by members of the international team that created Unreal Tournament 2004 mod Red Orchestra: Combined Arms. Red Orchestra won top prize in the Nvidia-sponsored Make Something Unreal competition. Their first retail product, Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45, was released over Valve Corporation's Steam service on March 14, 2006. They are also a licensee of Epic's Unreal Engine 3.
Tripwire released their third game, Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad, which is the sequel to their debut Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45. The game is a World War II-themed first-person shooter that was developed and published by themselves. The title focuses heavily on the Battle of Stalingrad. The game was released on 13 September 2011. and uses the Unreal Engine 3. On May 30, 2013, the expansion pack Rising Storm was released, focusing on the Pacific War with real life battle locations such as the Battle of Iwo Jima.
|Title||Engine||Release date||Platform(s)||Aggregated scores|
|Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45||Unreal Engine 2.5||March 14, 2006||Windows, Linux, OS X||77.67%|
|Killing Floor||Unreal Engine 2.5||May 14, 2009||Windows, Linux, OS X||73.92%|
|Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad||Unreal Engine 3||September 13, 2011||Windows||74.41%|
|Rising Storm||Unreal Engine 3||May 30, 2013||Windows||81.36%|
|Killing Floor 2||Unreal Engine 3||18 November, 2016||Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One||75.86% (PC)
|Rising Storm 2: Vietnam||Unreal Engine 3||30 May, 2017||Windows|
|Killing Floor: Incursion||Unreal Engine 4||14 November, 2017||VR||N/A|
- Fenlon, Wes (8 May 2014). "Killing Floor 2 exclusive first look: co-op FPS horror with the most advanced gore system ever". PC Games. Future plc. Retrieved 6 December 2014.
- Make Something Unreal: Best FPS Mod Archived 2009-06-22 at the Wayback Machine.
- GT Q&A: Tripwire's Killing Floor
- Breckon, Nick (May 4, 2009). "Red Orchestra Sequel to Feature First FPS German Single-player Campaign". ShackNews. Retrieved 2009-05-05.
- "Release Date delayed". Official forums. Retrieved 2011-08-08.
- "Killing Floor 2 first look". PC Gamer. Retrieved 2014-05-08.
- "Rising Storm 2: Vietnam Officially Announced!". www.tripwireinteractive.com. Retrieved 2015-09-30.
- Scores are the average of the GameRankings aggregate score received for all platforms.
- "GameRankings Reviews: Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45". GameRankings.
- "GameRankings Reviews: Killing Floor". GameRankings.
- "GameRankings Reviews: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad". GameRankings.
- "GameRankings Reviews: Rising Storm". GameRankings.
- "GameRanking Reviews: Killing Floor 2 (PC)". www.gamerankings.com. Retrieved 2017-02-18.
- "GameRanking Reviews: Killing Floor 2 (PS4)". www.gamerankings.com. Retrieved 2017-02-18.
- Yoshiro's post on the Steam forums about Dwarfs
|This United States video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|