Goff in 2009
June 8, 1976 |
|Occupation||Model, actress, real estate broker|
|Spouse(s)||Angus Munro (m.?–?)|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (175 cm)|
|Dress size||4 (US)
|Shoe size||8.5 (US)
Viva Models (Paris)
Early life and career
Goff was born and raised in Northern Florida. She was discovered by a modeling scout at the age of 15. After being discovered, she dropped out of school and moved to New York City to pursue a career in modeling. She has appeared on the cover of a variety of international editions of Vogue and in several Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows. Goff also appeared in campaigns for Banana Republic, Chanel, Chloé, Christian Dior, Gap, Pollini, Ann Taylor, Louis Vuitton, Versace, and YSL. In 2005, she starred in the psychological thriller Noise.
She returned from a two year hiatus to close for Alexander Wang fashion show in February 2009. Goff later moved to London with her husband, casting director Angus Munro. The couple later moved to Portugal before divorcing.
After returning to the United States, Goff received her real estate license from New York University and now works as a broker for Douglas Elliman in New York. She lives in Chelsea, Manhattan with her teenage son, Nima.
- "Trish Goff". fashionmodeldirectory.com. Retrieved 2009-03-25.
- Voien, Guelda (2012-07-25). "From runway to real estate". The Real Deal. Retrieved 2012-07-25.
- Van Meter, William (February 13, 2013). "Model Apartments: Runway to Real Estate". nytimes.com. p. 1. Retrieved March 6, 2013.
- "Model Profile: Trish Goff". nymag.com. Retrieved March 6, 2013.
- Lim, James (2009-02-15). "Trish Goff Is Saturday’s Top Model". New York Magazine. Retrieved 2009-03-25.
- "King of the catwalk Angus Munro says his job is not all glamour". dailyrecord.co.uk. February 20, 2011. Retrieved March 6, 2013.
|This biography article about a United States model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|