Trisha's Southern Kitchen
|Trisha's Southern Kitchen|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||12 (in progress)|
|No. of episodes||129 (as of August 2018)|
|Executive producer(s)||Ellen Rakieten|
|Original network||Food Network|
|Original release||April 14, 2012– present|
|Trisha's Southern Kitchen | Food Network|
|Home - Relativity Media Corporate|
Trisha's Southern Kitchen is an American cooking television series that airs on Food Network. It is presented by singer and chef Trisha Yearwood; and the series features Yearwood cooking southern-inspired meals for her family and friends.
Trisha's Southern Kitchen officially premiered on April 14, 2012. In 2013, the series won a Daytime Emmy Award (along with fellow Food Network series The Best Thing I Ever Made) for Outstanding Culinary Program.
Awards and nominations
|2013||Daytime Emmy||Outstanding Culinary Program||Won|
- "Watch Trisha's Southern Kitchen Episodes | Season 11 | TV Guide". TV Guide. CBS Interactive. Retrieved May 15, 2018.
- "Trisha's Southern Kitchen (TV Series 2012– ) - IMDb". Internet Movie Database. Amazon.com. Retrieved May 15, 2018.
- McLennan, Cindy (December 7, 2015). "Trisha's Southern Kitchen: Food Network Season Seven Debuts in January - canceled TV shows - TV Series Finale". TV Series Finale. Retrieved May 15, 2018.
- "WINNERS FOR THE 40TH ANNUAL DAYTIME ENTERTAINMENT EMMY® AWARDS |The Emmy Awards - The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences". emmyonline.org. Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. June 16, 2013. Retrieved May 15, 2018.
- "Daytime Emmy Awards 2014: Complete list of winners and nominees". KABC-TV. American Broadcasting Company. Retrieved June 12, 2018.
- "Daytime Emmy Award Winners 2017: Complete List – Variety". Variety. Penske Media Corporation. April 30, 2017. Retrieved June 12, 2018.
|This article relating to reality television in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|