Trista Nicole Rehn
October 28, 1972
|Parent(s)||Stan and Roseanne Rehn|
After her appearance on The Bachelor, Rehn was selected to be featured in the gender-reversed spin-off, The Bachelorette. She chose Ryan Sutter as the winner, and the couple were married on December 6, 2003. They were paid US$1 million by ABC for affording the network the right to televise their wedding ceremony, which was broadcast as the finale of a three-episode special called Trista & Ryan's Wedding. The miniseries, filmed at "The Lodge" luxury resort in Rancho Mirage, California, drew over 26 million viewers.
Under her birth name, Rehn was a Miami Heat Dancer in the early 2000s.
Rehn appeared opposite actor Jason Alexander in a KFC commercial. She also has appeared in country music singer Brad Paisley's music video "Celebrity" in 2003 with Alexander, Little Jimmy Dickens, and William Shatner.
In 2014, the Sutters appeared on the program Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars.
In 2015, the Sutters were contestants in Bachelor Fan Favorites Week on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.
- "Trista Rehn".
- "Diet Secrets of the Stars! How Trista Sutter, 40, Got Her Bachelorette Body Back After Babies | Radar Online". 22 February 2013.
- "Pressure's on the 'Bachelorette'". zap2it.com. November 25, 2002. Archived from the original on June 19, 2004.
- "The Bachelorette's $1M Wedding Gift". Buzzle.com. Archived from the original on 2012-07-21. Retrieved 2010-07-27.
- Bruce, Leslie (January 13, 2012). "Where to Sleep and Dine During the Palm Springs Film Festival". The Hollywood Reporter. Los Angeles: Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved October 21, 2012.
- AOL Video's "You've Got" Series
- "Rocky Mountain Reno". TVGuide.com. Retrieved 2017-08-27.
- "Trista Sutter".
- "Trista Sutter: My Dreams Came True Through 'The Bachelorette'". theintelligencer.net. Archived from the original on 2014-07-14. Retrieved 2014-07-09.