|Born||Trista Nicole Rehn
October 28, 1972
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
|Spouse(s)||Ryan Sutter (2003–present)|
|Parent(s)||Stan and Roseanne|
Trista Nicole Sutter (née Rehn) (born October 28, 1972 in Indianapolis, Indiana) was the runner-up on season 1 of the ABC reality television show The Bachelor, before becoming the star of the first season of its companion show, The Bachelorette.
After her appearance on The Bachelor, Trista was selected to be featured in the gender-reversed spin-off, The Bachelorette. She chose Ryan Sutter as the winner, and the couple were married on December 6, 2003. They were paid US$1 million by ABC for affording the network the right to televise their wedding ceremony, which was broadcast as the finale of a three-episode special called Trista & Ryan's Wedding. The miniseries, filmed at "The Lodge" luxury resort in Rancho Mirage, California, drew over 26 million viewers, making it one of the most-widely viewed episodes in the history of reality television.
Trista appeared opposite actor Jason Alexander in a KFC commercial. She also has appeared in country music singer Brad Paisley's music video "Celebrity" in 2003 with Alexander, Little Jimmy Dickens, and William Shatner.
Trista was a contestant on season one of the television show Dancing with the Stars.
In 2014, Trista and Ryan appeared on the program Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars.
- "Pressure's on the 'Bachelorette'". zap2it.com. November 25, 2002. Archived from the original on June 19, 2004.
- "The Bachelorette’s $1M Wedding Gift". Buzzle.com. Retrieved 2010-07-27.
- Bruce, Leslie (January 13, 2012). "Where to Sleep and Dine During the Palm Springs Film Festival". The Hollywood Reporter. Los Angeles: Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved October 21, 2012.
- AOL Video's "You've Got" Series
- Official website
- Trista Sutter on Twitter
- Trista Sutter at the Internet Movie Database
- Trista Rehn profile at NNDB