Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tristeza in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tristeza may refer to:
- Tristeza, Rio Grande do Sul
- Cerro Tristeza, Mt Tristeza
- Tristeza (virus), citrus virus
- Tristeza (band), American instrumental band
- "Tristeza", 1966 instrumental by Lobo and Nitinho, song version covered by Sérgio Mendes on Look Around
- Tristeza, album and title track by Baden Powell (guitarist) 1976
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tristeza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.