|Look up tristeza in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tristeza may refer to:
- Tristeza, Rio Grande do Sul
- Cerro Tristeza, Mt Tristeza
- Tristeza (virus), citrus virus
- Tristeza (band), American instrumental band
- "Tristeza", 1966 instrumental by Lobo and Nitinho, song version covered by Sérgio Mendes on Look Around
- Tristeza, album and title track by Baden Powell (guitarist) 1976
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tristeza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.