Trivandrum Developmental Screening Chart
It was developed and designed at the Child Development Centre, SAT Hospital, Government Medical College, Trivandrum, Kerala in 1991
It was validated both at the hospital and the community level against the standard Denver Developmental Screening Test.
With a sensitivity of 66.7% and specificity of 78.8%, it can be used even by community level health worker for mass screening and takes around 5 minutes to complete.
Includes adequate mental and motor development milestones spread over the first 2 years.
Requires only a pencil and a bunch of keys as test items.
- Denver Developmental Screening Test
- Baroda Development Screening Test
- Goodenough–Harris Draw-A-Person Test
- Ghai, OP; Paul, Vinod; Bagga, Arvind (2009). Essential Pediatrics, 7th Edition. CBS Publishers & Distributors Pvt Ltd. pp. 22–41. ISBN 9788123917771.
- Nair, MK; George, B; Philip, E; Lekshmi, MA; Haran, JC; Sathy, N (August 1991). "Trivandrum Developmental Screening Chart.". Indian pediatrics. 28 (8): 869–72. PMID 1725519.