T. R. Ramadas
|Born||Trivandrum Ramakrishnan Ramadas
30 March 1955
|Fields||Algebraic and differential geometry, mathematical physics|
|Institutions||International Centre for Theoretical Physics
Chennai Mathematical Institute
|Alma mater||University of Bombay
|Doctoral advisor||M S Narasimhan|
|Notable awards||Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology|
Trivandrum Ramakrishnan "T. R." Ramadas (born 30 March 1955) is an Indian mathematician who specializes in algebraic and differential geometry, and mathematical physics. He was awarded the Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology in 1998, the highest science award in India, in the mathematical sciences category. 
He is currently a professor at Chennai Mathematical Institute, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- "The "Harder-Narasimhan Trace" and Unitarity of the KZ/Hitchin Connection: genus 0", Ann. of Math. 169, 1–39 (2009).
- (With V.B. Mehta) "Moduli of vector bundles, Frobenius splitting, and invariant theory", Ann. of Math. 144, 269–313 (1996).
- "Factorisation of generalised theta functions II", Topology 35, 641–654 (1996).
- (With M.S. Narasimhan) "Factorisation of generalised theta functions I", Invent. Math. 114, 565–624 (1993).
- (With I.M. Singer and J. Weitsman) "Some comments on Chern Simons gauge theory", Commun. Math. Phys. 126, 409–420 (1989).
- (With P.K. Mitter) "The two-dimensional O(N) nonlinear =E5 model: renormalisation and effective actions", Commun. Math. Phys. 122, 575–596 (1989).
- (With M.S. Narasimhan) "Geometry of SU(2) gauge fields", Commun. Math. Phys. 67, 121–136 (1979).
- Sukumar Mallick; Saguna Dewan; S C Dhawan (1999). Handbook of Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize Winners (1958–1998) (PDF). New Delhi: Human Rsource Development Group, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research. p. 118.
- "Ramadas Ramakrishnan". International Centre for Theoretical Physics. Retrieved 26 June 2013.
|This article about an Indian scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|