From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Troia may refer to :
Places and jurisdictions
- Troia, Apulia, a comune in the Province of Foggia, southern Italy
- Tróia Peninsula, a peninsula in Setúbal District, Alentejo, Portugal
- Near East
- Troy (Ilion, Illium), an archaeological site in Çanakkale Province, Marmara, Asian Turkey
- Tura, Egypt, a town in Cairo Governorate, Egypt
- Kathleen Troia McFarland (born 1951), American communications consultant
- Mariano Tullio Troia (1933-2010), member of the Sicilian Mafia
- Vinny Troia (born 1980), American computer security expert, electronic music DJ and producer
Fiction and entertainment
- Troia (board game), a German board game
- Troia Base, a level in the Japanese video game Mega Man X8
- Troia: Mexican Memoirs, a Beat generation memoir by Bonnie Bremser, wife of Beat poet Ray Bremser
- Donna Troy, a character in the American comic series DC Comics sometimes called Troia.
- Festroia International Film Festival (Festróia Festival Internacional de Cinema de Tróia), held annually in Setúbal, Portugal since 1985
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Troia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.