Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Troika, troika, or тройка in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Troika (driving), a sled or carriage drawn by three horses harnessed side-by-side, iconic symbol of Russia
- Troika (dance), a Russian folk dance
- European troika, the tripartite committee led by the European Commission with the European Central Bank and the International Monetary Fund, that organised loans to the governments of Greece, Ireland, Portugal, and Cyprus
- OSCE Troika, chairmanship of the OSCE
- NKVD troika, a commission of three for express judgment in the Soviet Union during the time of Joseph Stalin
- Troika, one of the temporary triumvirates in the Soviet Union
- Troika (Tunisia), a three-party alliance that governed Tunisia from 2011 to 2013
- During the Presidency of Ronald Reagan three of his most senior White House advisers were known as "The Troika": they were White House Chief of Staff James Baker III, Counsellor to the President Ed Meese and Deputy White House Chief of Staff Michael Deaver.
Music and art
- "Troika", the fourth movement of Suite from Lieutenant Kijé by Sergei Prokofiev
- "Troika", the eleventh movement of The Seasons by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- "Troika", the third movement of Tanczi, Three Russian Dances by Jan Van der Roost
- Troika. Apprentices Fetch Water, a painting by Vasily Perov
- Troika (album), a 2011 contemporary classical album by Julia Kogan and The St. Petersburg Chamber Philharmonic
- Troika Pottery a pottery company St Ives and Newlyn, Cornwall (1963-1983)
- "Troika" (2010), Israeli-Russian short TV series by Leonid Prudovsky
- Troyca, a Japanese anime studio
- Troyka, a British jazz band featuring pianist Kit Downes.
- The Troika, a 1997 novel by American writer Stepan Chapman
- Troika, a 2011 novella by Alastair Reynolds
- Tale of the Troika, a 1968 satirical science fiction novel by Boris and Arkady Strugatsky
- Troika card, electronic wallet card used on Moscow metro, buses, trolleybuses and trams
- Troika Games, a now defunct computer game developer
- Troika (ride), a carnival/amusement park thrill ride
- Troika (chocolate), a brand of confection by Nidar AS (Norway)
- The Troika (Kuala Lumpur), a condominium in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Troika Dialog, the former name of Sberbank CIB, a multinational investment banking and asset management firm
- TROIKA Talent, a talent agency based in London, UK
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Troika.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.