(Redirected from Troitzky)
Troitsky (masculine), Troitskaya (feminine), or Troitskoye (neuter) may refer to:
- Aleksei Troitsky (footballer) (1894–1958), Russian and Soviet soccer player
- Alexey Troitsky (1866–1942), Russian chess problemist
- Artemy Troitsky, Russian music critic, whose name was originally Artem
- Viktor Troicki, Serbian tennis player
- Troitsky Okrug, name of several divisions in Russia
- Troitsky District, name of several districts in Russia
- Troitsky, Russia (Troitskaya, Troitskoye), name of several rural localities in Russia
- Troitskoye, Georgia
- Troitskoye, Kazakhstan, a village in the Almaty Province, Kazakhstan
- Troitskaya tower, one of the Kremlin towers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Troitsky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.