Troja can refer to several different places:
- Troy, in Asia Minor
- Troia (FG), a town and commune in the province of Foggia, in southern Italy
- Troja (band), a heavy metal band from Kosovo
- Troja, Kosovo, a hamlet in Kosovo near Gjakova
- Troja Palace, a palace/château in Prague, Czech Republic
- Troja (Prague), a cadastral area of Prague, Czech Republic
- Troia, Apulia, formerly known as Troja
- Troja railway station, Jamaica
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Troja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.