Jump to navigation Jump to search
Trolltinden (singular) or Trolltindane (plural) are the names of several summits or mountain ranges in Norway:
- Trolltinden (Oppland) (2,018 m) in Rondane, previously called Sagtinden
Møre og Romsdal county
- Trolltindane, a mountain ridge in Rauma, on the western side of Romsdalen valley, including:
- Trolltindane (890 m), mountains along the border of the municipalities Eide and Fræna
- Trolltinden (Møre og Romsdal) (1,170 m), also called Brustinden, in Vestnes
- Trolltinden (Nordland) (426 m), in Andøy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trolltinden.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.