From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Trolltindene)
Trolltinden (singular) or Trolltindane (plural) are the names of several summits or mountain ranges in Norway:
- Trolltinden (Oppland) (2,018 m) in Rondane, previously called Sagtinden
Møre og Romsdal county
- Trolltindane, a mountain ridge in Rauma, on the western side of Romsdalen valley, including:
- Trolltindane (890 m), mountains along the border of the municipalities Eide and Fræna
- Trolltinden (Møre og Romsdal) (1,170 m), also called Brustinden, in Vestnes
- Trolltinden (Nordland) (426 m), in Andøy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trolltinden.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.