From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up trophy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A trophy is an award of mostly symbolic value, earned by the winner of a competition.
Trophy or trophies may also refer to:
- Trophy wife, a term commonly used to describe any wife who is considered a status symbol
- Trophy (architectural), an architectural ornament
- Trophy (album), debut album of New York noise rock band Made Out of Babies
- PlayStation Network Trophies, awards for achieving goals in PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita games
- Tropaion or tropaeum, ancient Roman victory monument or trophy
- War trophy, property seized from the enemy as a result of a military victory
- Trophy hunting, an item, such as a stuffed bear or a deer head, kept by a hunter as a souvenir of the successful hunt
- Trophy (countermeasure), an Israeli military vehicle active protection system Me'il Ruach, also called Windbreaker, currently fitted to the Merkava 4 MBT and Namer heavy IFV
- Tropaeum, a genus of cephalopod mollusca
- Trophy Mountain, a mountain in British Columbia, Canada
- "Trophy", a song by Bat for Lashes from Fur and Gold
- Trophies (Paper Lions album)
- Trophies (O.C. & Apollo Brown album), 2012
- Trophies (song), a song by Canadian rapper Drake
- a 6-row malting barley variety
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trophy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.