(Redirected from Tropical Storm Arlene (disambiguation))
- Tropical Storm Arlene (1959), a tropical storm which brought flooding to Louisiana, killing one person
- Hurricane Arlene (1963), a Category 2 hurricane which passed over Bermuda, only causing light damage
- Hurricane Arlene (1967), a Category 1 hurricane in the central Atlantic Ocean which did not affect land
- Tropical Storm Arlene (1971), a tropical storm that moved parallel to the east coast of the United States without making landfall
- Tropical Storm Arlene (1981), a tropical storm that crossed Cuba and the Bahamas, with only minimal effects
- Hurricane Arlene (1987), a Category 1 hurricane that spent much of its life as a tropical storm far from land
- Tropical Storm Arlene (1993), a tropical storm that brought heavy rain to Mexico and Texas; killed 29 people
- Tropical Storm Arlene (1999), a tropical storm that drifted past the east of Bermuda
- Tropical Storm Arlene (2005), large tropical storm that made landfall in the Florida Panhandle; its remnants contributed to major flooding in upstate New York
- Tropical Storm Arlene (2011), a strong tropical storm that made landfall on Mexico, killing at least 25 people along its path
- Tropical Storm Arlene (2017), the first April named storm in the Atlantic since Ana of 2003, as well as the strongest storm in April, a very rare occurrence.
- "Atlantic Basin Hurricane & Tropical Storm Center", Accuweather. June 13, 2011. Accessed June 13, 2011
|This article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.