Tropical Storm Atang
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Typhoon Hester (1966) (T6601, 01W, Atang)
- Typhoon Nancy (1970) (T7001, 01W, Atang)
- Tropical Storm Wanda (1974) (T7401, 01W, Atang)
- Typhoon Olive (1978) (T7802, 02W, Atang)
The name Atang was retired because of its destruction in the Philippines in 1978.
The name was also used in the southwestern Indian Ocean.
- Tropical Depression Atang (2002), never classified as a tropical storm by Meteo France or Mauritius, but was named because it posed a threat to the island of Agalega
| article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.