List of tropical storms named Dean
(Redirected from Tropical Storm Dean (disambiguation))
The name Dean was used for five tropical cyclones in the Northern Atlantic Ocean:
- Tropical Storm Dean (1983), which struck the coast of Virginia, causing minor erosion and flooding
- Hurricane Dean (1989), which passed over Bermuda, causing $10 million in damage and 16 injuries
- Tropical Storm Dean (1995), which caused significant flooding damage to Chambers County, Texas, but no injuries or deaths
- Tropical Storm Dean (2001), which caused $7.7 million in damage to Puerto Rico and minimal damage to the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Hurricane Dean (2007), a Cape-Verde hurricane that made landfall at category 5 strength.
The name was retired after 2007, and replaced by Dorian.
In the Southeastern Indian Ocean:
- Cyclone Dean (1980), which struck Western Australia and caused substantial damage to Port Hedland
|This article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.