From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tropical Storm Edouard)
Hurricane Edouard or Tropical Storm Edouard may refer to:
- Tropical Storm Edouard, a storm of the 1984 Atlantic hurricane season that rapidly formed and strengthened in the Bay of Campeche
- Tropical Storm Edouard (1990), a tropical storm that caused minor damage in the Azores
- Hurricane Edouard (1996), a Category 4 storm that approached Massachusetts
- Tropical Storm Edouard (2002), a storm that crossed west over Florida
- Tropical Storm Edouard (2008), a tropical storm that made landfall in Texas
- Hurricane Edouard, a storm of the 2014 Atlantic hurricane season
|This article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.