Tropical Storm Glenda
The name Glenda has been used for five tropical cyclones in the Eastern Pacific Ocean.
- Hurricane Glenda (1963)
- Tropical Storm Glenda (1965)
- Hurricane Glenda (1969)
- Tropical Storm Glenda (1973)
- Tropical Storm Glenda (1977)
The name Glenda has also been used to name three tropical cyclones in the Philippines by PAGASA in the Western Pacific and was used for the last time in 2014.
- Typhoon Kaemi (2006) (T0605, 06W, Glenda) – struck Taiwan and China.
- Typhoon Kompasu (2010) (T1007, 08W, Glenda)
- Typhoon Rammasun (2014) (T1409, 09W, Glenda) – a category 5 storm that impacted the Philippines in mid-July, leading to the PAGASA name retirement and replacing it with Gardo.
The name Glenda has also been used for two tropical cyclones in the southwest Pacific.
|This article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.