Tropical Storm Hermine
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The name Hermine has been used for five tropical cyclones in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Tropical Storm Hermine (1980) - Strong tropical storm that caused flooding throughout Mexico.
- Tropical Storm Hermine (1998) - Weak tropical storm that struck Louisiana, causing minimal damage.
- Tropical Storm Hermine (2004) - Small tropical storm that caused very limited damage throughout New England.
- Tropical Storm Hermine (2010) - Formed out of the remnants of Eleven-E in the East Pacific; caused extensive flooding and tornadoes throughout Texas and Mexico.
- Hurricane Hermine (2016) - Minimal hurricane that became the first to strike Florida in over 11 years, causing extensive damage.
|This article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.