Tropical Storm Hermine
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Hermine has been used for five tropical cyclones in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Tropical Storm Hermine (1980) - caused flooding in southern Mexico.
- Tropical Storm Hermine (1998) - struck Cocodrie, Louisiana as a minimal tropical storm, causing little damage.
- Tropical Storm Hermine (2004) - struck New Bedford, Massachusetts as a weak tropical storm, causing no reported damage.
- Tropical Storm Hermine (2010) - struck Northeast Mexico before causing extensive flooding and a tornado outbreak in Texas.
- Hurricane Hermine (2016) - first hurricane to strike Florida in 11 years and first in the Gulf of Mexico since 2013.
|This article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.