Tropical Storm Lee
Jump to navigation Jump to search
In the Atlantic:
- Tropical Storm Lee (2005), a short-lived, minimal tropical storm
- Tropical Storm Lee (2011), a strong tropical storm that made landfall in Louisiana, and its remnants caused catastrophic flooding in the Northeast US
- Hurricane Lee (2017), a Category 3 hurricane that spent the initial stages of its lifetime as a weak tropical storm
In the Western Pacific:
- Typhoon Lee (1981) (T8129, 29W, Dinang), a Category 2 storm that caused 188 fatalities in the Philippines
- Tropical Storm Lee (1985) (T8509, 09W, Huling), struck North Korea
- Tropical Storm Lee (1988) (T8822, 18W, Ningning)
In the Southern Hemisphere:
| This article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.