Tropical Storm Lee
The name Tropical Storm Lee may refer to:
In the Atlantic, it is on the modern six-year lists, where it replaced the name "Lenny":
- Tropical Storm Lee (2005), a short-lived, minimal tropical storm
- Tropical Storm Lee (2011), a strong tropical storm that made landfall in Louisiana, and its remnants caused catastrophic flooding in the Northeast US.
In the Western Pacific, Lee was on one of the old name lists:
- Typhoon Lee (1981) (T8129, 29W, Dinang), a Category 2 storm that caused 188 fatalities in the Philippines
- Tropical Storm Lee (1985) (T8509, 09W, Huling), struck North Korea
- Tropical Storm Lee (1988) (T8822, 18W, Ningning)
In the Southern Hemisphere, Lee has been used to name one cyclone in the Australian Region:
|This article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.