Tropical Storm Maria
Tropical Storm Maria or Hurricane Maria may refer to:
In the Atlantic Ocean:
- Hurricane Maria (2005), a Category 3 hurricane that never approached land in its tropical stage
- Hurricane Maria (2011), formed in the eastern Atlantic; achieved the record for being the second earliest 13th Atlantic storm, with only 2005 Maria forming earlier in its season
- Hurricane Maria (2017), a powerful Category 5 hurricane that made landfall in the island of Dominica, becoming the first of such intensity to do so on record, and later brushed through St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands before making landfall in Puerto Rico as a strong Category 4 hurricane, causing widespread damage across the U.S. territory.
In the Western Pacific Ocean:
- Tropical Storm Maria (2000) (T0013, 21W) – a severe tropical storm that made a landfall in southern China
- Typhoon Maria (2006) (T0607, 09W) – tracked just south and east of Japan
- Tropical Storm Maria (2012) (T1222, 23W)
|Pacific typhoon season names
|This article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.