From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Trot, trot, or trots in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trot may also refer to:
- Trot (music), a genre of Korean pop music
- Trot (Oz), a character from the Oz books of L. Frank Baum
- Trot (lai), a medieval Old French poem
- A trotline, a heavy fishing line
- Informal (often pejorative) term for a Trotskyist
Trots may refer to:
Trot as a given name may refer to:
- Trot Nixon (born 1974), American baseball player
- Trott, a surname
- Trotto (dance music), 14th-century social dance / dance music in the Western world.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.