Trouble (Bei Maejor song)
|Single by Bei Maejor featuring J. Cole|
|Released||August 12, 2011|
|Songwriter(s)||Brandon Green, Jermaine Cole|
|Bei Maejor singles chronology|
|J. Cole singles chronology|
"Trouble" is a song by American singer-songwriter and record producer Bei Maejor. The song, released on August 12, 2011, as a digital download, serves as his debut single and the lead single from his upcoming debut studio album. The song features American rapper J. Cole and was produced by Maejor himself.
The official remix was released on December 25, 2011, featuring American R&B singers T-Pain and Trey Songz along with rappers Wale and J. Cole. The remix was released on January 4, 2012 as a digital download single on iTunes and Amazon.
On August 28, 2011, behind-the-scenes pictures of the music video were released. This was the first video Maejor did for his label Jive Records. The video was directed by Declan Whitebloom and features Maejor being tested by temptation. The Detroit R&B recording artist tries to resist all the ladies, performing in a bedroom while girls crawl around the house, the pool, and even in his ride. The video was released September 19, 2011.
|US Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs||34|
|United States||August 12, 2011||Digital download||Jive Records|||
- Anthony Osei (December 25, 2011). "Listen: Bei Maejor f/ Wale, Trey Songz, T-Pain & J. Cole "Trouble (Remix)"". complex.com. Retrieved December 25, 2011.
- "Trouble Remix". Amazon.
- "New Music: Bei Maejor f/ Nelly – 'Trouble (Remix)'".
- Behind the Scenes of Bei Maejor's "Trouble" ft. J. Cole Archived October 14, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
- Bei Maejor's "Trouble" ft. J. Cole Debuts #97 On The Billboard Charts Archived October 15, 2011, at the Wayback Machine. westaymaejor.com. Retrieved September 11, 2011.
- . iTunes.com. Retrieved September 11, 2011.